The Art Of Gifting - S.Nine Gifting Guide
Posted on November 15 2019
This season, we are launching the S.Nine #ArtofGifting Voucher with a customisable gift value, and 10% of the gift value will be donated to a charity you select. Simply get it by emailing us at email@example.com or purchase at our Showroom location.
Here are some of the charities we have supported over the years:
1. Room To Read - Room to Read seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low-income communities by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education.
2. Mother’s Choice - Mother’s Choice is a local charity serving the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong. We join hands with our community to give hope and change the life stories of vulnerable girls and babies. Our vision is to see every child in a loving family.
3. Kids4Kids - Kids4Kids is a Hong Kong based non-profit organisation registered in 2010 to inspire young people in Hong Kong to take action and make positive social impact in community.
4. ICM - At ICM we combine the best practices of the business and academic worlds with the passion and heart of a faith-based non-profit. For 25 years, ICM has been providing help, hope and change to impoverished families. We look forward to a day when no child has to live in ultra-poverty.
6. Save the Children - Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
7. AIM - Since 2005, Agape International Missions (AIM) has been focused on stopping the cycle of sex trafficking and exploitation in Cambodia by preventing human trafficking and rescuing, restoring, and reintegrating survivors.
8. DIL - Developments in Literacy (DIL) is a non-profit organization with a mission to educate and empower underprivileged children in Pakistan.
9. WHWHK - Women Helping Women Hong Kong (WHWHK) is a non-profit charitable organization created by women for women. We strive to impact our society by raising awareness of violence against underprivileged women and children, and we provide effective programs that educate, support and empower women in Hong Kong.
The list goes on, but most importantly, learn more about each of them as they are all composed of all the goodness as a human being: sympathetic and altruistic, with an utopian optimism that we shall live with an intention to be the best version of ourselves.
#ArtofGifting S.Nine Voucher is available simply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase at our Showroom location.